Yasin YR

ICC Men’s T20 World Cup

ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is being co-hosted by West Indies and The United States from 1st June, 2024 to 29th June, 2024. 20 teams played for the World’s Champion title but 16 teams fall out to sides and 4 Top teams Qualified for the semi-finals to fight for a place in the final. There are a total of 55 matches in this tournament

ICC Men’s T20 World Cup is in its final innings.  It’s very cheerful to see the semi-final tomorrow at Brian Lara Cricket Academy and Providence Stadium. The First semi-final will be between South Africa and Afghanistan. The second semi-final will be between England and India. These matches will be held in the above stadiums respectively.

Let’s choose our favorite teams for each of the semi-finals. I’ll go for South Africa for the first match and England for second semi-final. You choose yours and tell us in the comment box. I’m very excited for these matches. Let’s cheer-up for out teamsJ.

The whole world cup matches were full of entertainment. Now waiting ahead for the new World Cup champion out of the 20 teams. Then that with be the world champion for next 5 years. So it’s amazing to fight for the title.

Among the Super Eights if we see the points table South Africa and India got the maximum points i.e. 6 points each and India is the top country to get the most net run rate and this is a great achievement itself. Following the table England and Afghanistan got 4 points each and England is second to get the most net run rate. Based on these facts they have qualified for semi-finals and are looking forward to become the world champion.

All the teams in Super Eights played 3 matches out of which India and South Africa won 3, Afghanistan and England lost only 1 each and won 2 matches. While Australia and West Indies won only 1, and Bangladesh and United States of America couldn’t make for any match and didn’t won any match. That’s all as the summary of the Super Eights.

With all these matches we got many stars playing their best innings on their part. As for the top 3 players with maximum runs in the whole tournament, Rahmanullah Gurbaz from Afghanistan scored the most runs i.e. 281 in 7 matches. Second is Travis Head from Australia with 255 runs. Third is Ibrahim Zadran from Afghanistan with 229 runs. All of them played fantastically with all efforts and provided a great show to make the audience cheer.

As for the balling performance, Fazalhaq Farooqi from Afghanistan took the most wickets and is number one by taking 16 wickets. Arshdeep Singh from India is second with 15 wickets and Rashid Khan from Afghanistan is third y taking 14 wickets.

The top scorers in a single match include Nicholas Pooran from West Indies with 98 runs at number one. Aaron Jones from United States at number two with 94 runs and Rohit Sharma from India is at number three with 92 runs. Rahmanullah Gurbaz from Afghanistan scored the most fifties and is at top with 3 fifties in the whole tournament.

As for the boundaries Nicholas Pooran from West Indies scored the most 6s and is at top with 17 sixes in total. Rahmanullah Gurbaz from Afghanistan is the second one with 16 6s. Travis Head from Australia is the third one with 15 sixes. Also Travis Head is the top player with most 4s in the tournament. He scored 26 4s. Ibrahim Zadran from Afghanistan is second with 25 4s. While Andries Gous is third with 20 4s. In short we can say Travis Head from Australia got the most boundaries. He is top 1 with 41 boundaries. Rahmanullah Gurbaz from Afghanistan is second with 34 boundaries. And Nicholas Pooran from West Indies is third with 32 boundaries.

 The above was a comprehensive statistical analysis of the ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. It’s pretty interesting to talk about Cricket because it is one of the favorite games and the most played game in the world. US was playing World Cup for the first time but provided very lively environment and game for the audience. It’s pretty impressive for US to play in such a form. Best wishes for US for the next time.

When we talk about Cricket, we talk about Pakistan vs India Matches more interestingly. It would be amazing if Pakistan and India both could qualify to fight for the champion’s title but unfortunately Pakistan was knocked out of the tournament a long time before. Anyway we are looking forward for a bet play in the semi-finals and let’s cheer for our respective teams to get the full entertainment.

The win probability for the first semi-final as per the records scale shows that South Africa has 71% chances to beat Afghanistan. And Afghanistan has 29% chances to beat South Africa. As for the second semi-final since India and England are both the top teams so India is at 58% chance to beat England while England has 42% chances to beat India. But as we know it’s a game that can be turn until last ball of the match. So it will be early to say anything about the outcome. Let’s say best wishes to our respective teams.

The teams winning from the two semi-finals will be qualified for the Final match of ICC Men’s T20 World Cup. We will see them at Kensington Oval Barbados stadium fighting in their final innings. The final match will be held on Saturday June 29, 2024.

It was overall a tremendous event for all the cricket fans from all over the world. As it’s a game to win or lose we shall not be sad if we lose or win but entertainment matters the most.  Hope for the outstanding performance by the top teams upcoming matches that could bring joyful, positive and amazing performances by the players. Wish them all Best of Luck.

Leave a Comment